May (18)19-20, 2022
21st Nordic Conference on Small Business Research Conference Proceedings is now ready, and you can download it here.
Call for papers
Since its inception in 1980 the NCSB conference has been a biannual event in the Nordic tradition characterized by an open atmosphere that encourages the exchange of ideas between researchers with research interests in the field of small business and entrepreneurship. The 2022 NCSB conference in Kolding, Denmark will continue this tradition and welcomes papers from all areas of the small business and entrepreneurship.
The conference will feature a mix of special theme tracks, general tracks and paper development tracks.
Special theme tracks will focus on research themes that are central in Nordic research on small business and entrepreneurship and will be announced later on the website. General tracks will be divided into an entrepreneurship track and a SME track. Special theme tracks and general tracks will feature presentations of research papers followed by constructive feedback in plenary discussions. In the paper development tracks, participants are divided into groups in which all participants have read the assigned papers, and time will be distributed to group discussions on how to improve the paper. The paper development tracks will be of particular interest and value to young scholars. An experienced scholar will be assigned to each group.
The conference program will also feature keynote speeches with prominent scholars (announced later)
For those interested who submit their full paper, we will also publish an e-conference proceedings. During submission of full paper, there will be an option to choose inclusion in the e-conference proceedings. Please note that papers published in proceedings, unless rewritten, will not be accepted by many journals, including the journals with special issues related to the conference.
- Kim Klyver (University of Southern Denmark)
- Steffen Korsgaard (University of Southern Denmark)
- Per Blenker (Aarhus University)
- Carina Lomberg (Technical University of Denmark)
- Kristian Nielsen (Aalborg University)
- Jorunn Grande (Nord University)
- Lise Aaboen (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Truls Erikson (University of Oslo)
- Hans Landström (Lund University)
- Mats Westerberg (Luleå University of Technology)
- Malin Tillmar (Linnaeus University)
- Karin Berglund (Stockholm University)
- Tomas Karlsson (Chalmers University of Technology)
- Magnus Aronsson (Esbri)
- Ulla Hytti (University of Turku)
- Pekka Stenholm (University of Turku)
- Ewald Kibler (Aalto University)
- Urve Venesaar (Tallinn University of Technology)
- Tõnis Mets (University of Tartu)
- Arnis Sauka (Stockholm School of Economics in Riga)